Saturday, May 28, 2011

MAC_Wk#4_BP#3_Peer_Response_to_Reading


Tricia Atkinson

“As easy as it is to get into a downward negative spiral towards my students, blaming them for their negative, rude, and apathetic actions. But what about what I have done to contribute? “

the universe of possibility
How often have I blamed my students for their disrespect rather than take responsibility for their boredom, or apathy?  Too many times to count I’m afraid.  You’re right.  I have to confess it. I have contributed to their negative state of mind.  You’re right too in saying it is not in the nature of education to live in the realm of possibility.  I dare say that it is not the nature of human kind, UNLESS we become aware of it.  Now that we are, what will we do about it?  

No comments:

Post a Comment