Friday, October 22, 2010

PE_1_GoogleDocs_iMovie_GarageBand


This week for my Personal Experience assignment, I will be combining Google docs, garage band and iMovie.  Odd perhaps, but I felt it was necessary.  Since coming into EMDT at Full Sail, Mac was new to me.  Anything to give me more experience in using Mac applications is helpful. 

I am finding that the best way to learn some of these applications and skills is to watch a tutorial and then jump in.  I have to confess, sometimes, things just don’t seem to work the way I think they should.  I have difficulty with things sometimes; it seems I just don’t “get it” quick enough sometimes.  It’s the trial and error, the experimenting, the struggling that ultimately helps me grasp the concept and skill. I am unfortunately one of those who have to learn the hard way.  However, learning is the goal, whatever the route might be. 

The ultimate presentation (PE_3) will be a video with an original iMovie and garage band loop combination displaying my Google Docs and site for my school district, that is now moving to Google Apps for Education.  

No comments:

Post a Comment