Thursday, September 30, 2010

Welcome!

Greetings and salutations to all who venture here!  
Welcome to my blog page for my work at Full Sail University.  As you read, it is my hope to share with you what I have learned, and that I, in turn, would learn from you. If you have signed up to be a regular follower, my many thanks for your support.  As the blog grows, I hope you will find something of interest, challenge and fun! 

So, enjoy yourself in all things and have a great day.  See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Jeannine! I love this template! I thought it was the downloaded picture (like mine), but if it is, it operates much better--my picture goes up when the blog goes down, so it's only a blue background behind, & the transparent part is--well, not nearly as effective!

    You have so much cool stuff here! I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete